Thursday 17 September 2015

I need your (little) help

Hello!
How are you?
Things are going very well here. 
I've just come back from a week spent in beautiful Ireland (take a look in my Flickr album) and now I'm ready to start the last part of 2015 (autumn? already??? °__°).

Before starting with my usual show&tell about sewing and creativity, I'm here today to ask you a little help.
I'm taking part in a photo contest called #vistidallalto. The game consists on uploading snapshots of Sicilian places taken from above. The prize? Two books about Sicily!
You can help me leaving a "like" to my photo on the contest's facebook page. Thank you in advance for you help!

About my photo...
... it captures a medieval church in the little town of Calatabiano, seen from the castle on top of the hill.


I wrote a post about this place and its traditions here.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...