Wednesday 10 September 2014

Little snowman: cross stitch part II

It's probably toooo early for snowmen and Christmas ornaments, I know.
It's still summer here in Italy.
But I followed a cross stitch pattern to make a little snowman recently (part of it in the corner of this photo) and making a Christmas tree ornament looked a great idea!

So... this is the new item in the shop: a little soft ornament made of fabric and thread with an embroidered snowman on one side.


I added a red bead for the nose. Isn't it similar to reindeer Rudolf?
Two silver metallic buttons and a black cord to hang it:


Cotton fabric on the back in sand and white and polyfill fibers inside:


Do you like it?
I do.
But the most important thing is that making this kind of little objects makes me happy. Crafting brings me an important amount of happiness day after day.
My heart sings while working to my things.
Can you understand me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...