Wednesday 5 March 2014

Simple happy things: yellow flowers


Little things which make me happy: the coulors and the elegant smell of these yellow flowers. 
S. and I are growing them in three different pots situated in differents corners of our home. They look like little stars at night :)


I call them "narcisi" in italian. I used to translate this word as "daffodils", but after a quick reaserch into my english dictionary I noticed that there is also the word "narcissus". Now I'm a bit confused about their real name, can someone help me?


They are so delicate and beautiful!
I like to have nature outside and inside my home, I need to stay connected with nature!

Share with me what you like into your home and if you have some little happy things with you in these days! Write a comment!

Other editions of "simple happy things" serie: October 2013, March 2013, February 2013.



1 comment:

  1. I sent a comment, but it didn't "take" :-/ Just wanted to say that your flower photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...