Wednesday 26 February 2014

A fox wearing blue jeans

I have a new paper friend on the wall close to my sewing table. 
It's a fox! 
You probably know how much I love foxes
This animal is a sort of totem for me and it fascinates me everytime I have the opportunity to see one in nature (and it happens 2-3 times every year).

His name is Felix and he's a very strange fox, because he wears blue jeans :)
And a sweater! Uh, and shoes, too!

He was born last saturday, in a very quiet afternoon at home.

A super quick and easy thing to make that made me happy and relaxed.

You can have your fox, too: here is the link to Martine's blog, where you can download (for free) a .pdf file to print and cut.
It will look like this:


Martine suggests to use split pins to connect all the parts of the body, so you can move the fox in the ways you like best.
I hadn't split pins, so I used more common things for me: needles and threads! :)

Felix is a good company, together with my paper angels :)



1 comment:

  1. Perfect for you!!!!! And I thought I spotted Margit's angels! I miss her so much. Love your fox!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...