Friday 18 October 2013

Simple happy things: end of summer edition

Long time passed from my last "Simple happy thing" post: it was March and we were enjoying spring.
Now it's October and we are living a very hot fall, summer is still with us, but I know it's ending.
There are a lot of simple things that are bringing happyness in our life...
 
... a lovely cat sleeping in our garden:
 
 

... baking cookies and having fun with my image reflected in the oven's glass:
 
 
... flowers blossoming from my dad's succulents:
 
 
... last vegetables from our garden:
 
 
... dahlias and their colours:
 
 

... rainbow after the rain:
 
 
... a lot of wild herbs to cook, like last spring:
 
 
 
... a new plant (alocasia sanderiana) for our living room into an old hand-decorated pot:
 

... playing with my camera and an insect reflected on the glass:
 
 
These are some of the things that helped me to stay positive and give me happy moments at the end of the summer.
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...