Wednesday 3 April 2013

Three bags for a special friend

Do you remember the big box of fabrics Francesca sent me last december?
What a precious gift! :)
Before sending them, Francesca asked me for three bags made of some of the fabrics in the box and I approved the project, because I thought it was a good way to thank her for the gift (to be honest, she wants to pay me for the work, but I can't accept).
 
Following Francesca's needs and wills, I made three bags. I worked on them during January and February and recently shipped.
 
They are...
 
... a shopper made of a multicolor cotton fabric:
 
 
... a natural linen shoulder bag:
 
 
[I drew the pattern for it; although it needs some adjustments, I think it is a good design for my shop]
 
... a brown burlap tote:
 

You can see other photos of the bags (details of the inside, zippers, etc) in my flickr album here.
 
Hope these bags will be a good company in Francesca's spring&summer adventures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...