Sunday 23 September 2012

Bows!

The bow mania infected me, too!
After seeing almost everywhere (craft blogs, etsy, flickr, magazines...) all sort of bows, I started to like them. And some evenings ago I thought they can be a cool idea to use some of those tiny scraps of fabric I save like a crazy girl! :P
I had some security pins (leftovers of other projects), so I decided to make bow shaped brooches.
I listed them in my shop.
 
My favourite is this one:
 


 
But also the pink and lilac bow with roses isn't so bad:
 


 
To make them I used sewing machine only for one seam.
All the rest is made by hand (I'm sure I've already said how much I love relazinx handstitching!).
Oh, and no glue in these brooches! Only fabric and thread (I think this makes the brooch safer).
 
I'm curious to hear your opinion about them!

2 comments:

  1. Sono belle! Voglio fare alcune. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sono facili da fare! forse scriverò un tutorial.
      (Making them is easy! I'm going to write a tutorial)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...