Tuesday 7 August 2012

Ups, I made it again! But in blue :)

I really liked the super simple process of making my striped top and how it fits on me. It's so confy!
So I decided to make another t-shirt based on the same (self-drafted) pattern, but altering it a bit (shorter and larger sleaves).

And this is my new top:



I'm in love with this knitted fabric. I bought it at the market for only € 1.50 and have enough leftovers to make another t-shirt *___*
Happy me!!!


I finished it in July and it's becoming my favourite t-shirt of this summer :)
White and navy blue... I'm wearing this colors a lot!


Sorry for this behaeded photos, but it's so hot that my hair and my face aren't fit to be seen at the moment :P


3 comments:

  1. I just have to say that i think this pattern is a very good one for you. It fits your figure beautifully and is flattering in every fabric you have used. I love this top especially in this fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great little go-to t-shirt! It is a flattering silhouette for you. Great job!
    I'd love to make one myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great little go-to t-shirt! It is a flattering silhouette for you. Great job!
    I'd love to make one myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...