Wednesday 27 June 2012

A new girl arrived in our home...

... and it's pink and feminine and so chic!


Isnt' it beautiful?


In May I helped a young and sweet boy to solve his problems with latin at school. Have I already said that latin is my favourite school matter?
Well, my student not only solved his problems, but also had great marks during the final tests (8,5 / 10!!!). So he gave me this lovely gift to thank me for my help. So sweet and kind!
Now my livingroom is brighten up by this pink and charming lady :)
Love it!


They are not the only pink flowers we can admire everyday; we also have this little ones outdoor, near the kitchen door:



When I wake up I look at these lovely flowers and smile: a good way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...