Wednesday 4 April 2012

Organizing my packaging: recycled bags

Inspired by the amazing pack I received from Flavia, last week I decided to do something to organize a better packaging for my shop.
I started with a simple thing: little "organza" bags!


If you are not new to this blog, probably you remember I have a lot of little scraps of fabric samples, received as a gift.
Some of them are transparent, similar to organza (but synthetic) with a pattern of coloured bows. Perfect for my project!
I added some recycled strings (t-shirt yarn, ribbons from clothes' tags...). After some work I obtained five coloured "organza" bags to use as packaging for my small accessories (brooches and braceletes).


They are so easy to sew!
I hope my future buyers will like them :)
The thing I like about this kind of little bags is that they can be saved and destined to other uses :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...