Thursday 12 January 2012

What I'm doing now

A lot of silence in this blog recently!
Why?

I'm reading a lot of books about Sicily, making summaries on a big workbook and repeating what I read ... I became a student :)
Oh, yes. I hope to pass an important (and difficult) exam: it will make me a guide for tourists here in Sicily. And this is THE job I want for me!
So I'm working a lot and I study everyday.

My holidays at my parents' home finished and now I came back in my home in the south. My home is so cold! >__<
But sometimes I make a big cup of hot herbal tea for me. Mum gave me this mug: I love it! It's so "wintry"! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exam, sounds like you are being a diligent student and should pass with flying colors. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you great success with you ambition to be a tour guide. I never thought about it before now, but being a tour guide should be very satisfying employment. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...